4th of July Outfits for All!
Every year, Americans look forward to celebrating America’s birthday on the Fourth of July. It’s a time to get together with family and friends and reflect on our freedoms and everything that makes our country great. Whether you’re heading to a barbecue with your friends and family, or you’re taking the kids to the local fireworks display, there’s nothing like sporting 4th of July outfits with those who are closest to you. Read on to discover some great ideas to help you put together the perfect outfit this 4th of July.
Men’s 4th of July shirts
For guys, there are two things to keep in mind when you decide what to wear for the 4th of July: color and temperature. While it’s easiest to grab a 4th of July T-shirt that features the stars and stripes, or an eye-catching print of the flag, you could mix and match the colors of the holiday—red, white and blue—with your apparel and accessories. Here are some helpful ideas for your 4th of July outfit:
- Choose red or blue for your base color and plan an outfit around that.
- Don’t want to look too flashy wearing the flag? Wear an American flag belt or other accessories to show of your patriotism.
- Keeping it casual? Pair denim with an American flag tank for a look that’s breathable and comfortable for the summer season.
Women’s 4th of July shirts
Whether you’re heading to a picnic or going out with your girls on July 4th, there’s no reason why you can’t look stylish and patriotic all at once to celebrate the holiday. It’s not hard to put together a great Independence Day outfit, especially if you’ve picked up a stylish 4th of July T-shirt from The Flag Shirt.
From stylish combinations of red, white and blue to eye-catching stars and flag prints, you can look cute and wear something festive at the same time. Here are some tips to guide you as you put together stunning 4th of July outfits:
- Take your favorite patriotic 4th of July T-shirts and pair them with crisp, white jeans for a classy summer outfit that works for Independence Day and beyond.
- Incorporate red, white and blue into your outfits in a creative way by wearing a red dress and white shoes, and accessorize with blue—think sunglasses, hats, bags, etc.
- Denim is all-American, which is just one reason why it’s a great thing to wear for the 4th of July. Pair denim jeans or a skirt with an all-white T-shirt or tank top or throw on a denim jacket if temperatures allow.
- You can even show off your patriotic flair in your footwear—grab a pair of red, white and blue sandals or even some cowboy boots to celebrate this special day.
Kids’ 4th of July shirts
Looking for a cute 4th of July outfit for your kids? Kids love dressing up in fun and unique outfits, and it’s smart to plan outfits in advance of the holiday so you know you’ll have the apparel and accessories you need to dress your little ones in style.
As you’re putting together a patriotic outfit for your child, always make sure to put their comfort first. Look for apparel that kids can play around in, like 4th of July shirts from The Flag Shirt. Here are some of the important items and considerations to keep in mind as you dress your little ones for Independence Day:
- Heading to a barbecue or fireworks display? Make sure to keep a comfortable change of clothes handy in case your kids don’t feel completely comfy in their current outfit.
- Boys and girls alike love accessories that make their outfits truly stand out—from sunglasses to hats, headbands to belts, make sure to accessorize in patriotic style.
- There are many shoe options for kids, but look for patriotic footwear that’s also comfortable, like boat shoes, sandals and sneakers.
Remember that what you wear for July 4th largely depends on the weather. Rain or shine, The Flag Shirt has all the patriotic apparel you need to celebrate this special day with a great 4th of July outfit. From 4th of July shirts to jackets, hats, sweatpants and more, show off your love for our country in style on the 4th of July and every day of the year.